Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner Raise the Region requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by Raise the Region and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I confirm that my organization serves or has headquarters in north central Pennsylvania region and surrounding area.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to Raise the Region to the campaign to create a sense of statewide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that Raise the Region is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that Raise the Region has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the Raise the Region link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote Raise the Region over the course of the 30 hour event using social media.
- I understand that only donations made through the Raise the Region portal will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as part of the 30 hour event. I understand that prize winners chosen on the day are subject to further verification and will be finalized [2 weeks] after the event.
- I understand that my organization is prohibited from providing Raise the Region donors, their families and/or their affiliates with any tangible benefits, goods, or services; including but not limited to: tickets, advertising, meals, and/or special privileges.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspaper, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in Raise the Region.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that to maintain eligibility consideration for Raise the Region® 2020, my organization must obtain 10 unique donors during Raise the Region® 2020.
- The Community Foundation will strive to confirm and announce all incentive grant recipients within 3 business days, with grant checks distributed within 30 days of the event.
- I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that any donations processed outside of Raise the Region donation period, through GiveGab.com, or subsequent recurring donations are subject to transaction fees outlined on the GiveGab.com pricing page: http://info.givegab.com/pricing.