Sample Raise the Region® Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Raise the Region®, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! After your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Raise the Region® email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Raise the Region® goals.
Subject: Raise the Region® News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Raise the Region® is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Raise the Region® updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Raise the Region® campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Raise the Region®
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Raise the Region® specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Raise the Region® team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.